Sunday, December 2, 2007

Week 4 Wrapup

This week, the exercise got sidetracked because I took Thursday off, then it rained Friday, then my sister asked me to go with her in the Tucson Half-Marathon.

Running in a half-marathon doesn't really seem like it goes with the conservative philosophy that I espoused last week, and sure enough, I've hurt my left foot something fierce. My muscles are only a little sore, and I don't really feel as exhausted as I'd think, but it's hard to even walk on my foot. I doubt that I will be able to do the scheduled exercise for this week, so I'll definitely be paying for overreaching with the Marathon. Daedalus flies too close to the sun, yet again.

I'll mostly rest for a day or two, then try walking and a little jogging, repeating as much of the last week as possible, then do this week's exercise (which was originally last week's) next week. Got that?

1 comment:

Derek said...

i am quite surprised that healthyaaron was still available as a blog title. reading made me want to go out and run, instead of lying face down on a tatami mat with my (double) chin propped up on a pillow typing on my laptop, as i am now.