Sunday, July 27, 2008

Week 38 Wrapup

This was a rest week, with easy runs all week. Next week starts the last phase of the marathon training program, with a long run of 20 miles, then starting in to the taper.

For the last few months, I've been doing pushups after my runs. This week I couldn't do any because I've screwed up my left shoulder/clavicle/armpit somehow. I don't think the pushups screwed them up, because I haven't increased the number I'm doing in weeks. It's more likely that I slept on it funny, or I have some sort of shoulder cancer or something. I first noticed it on the drive back from Alex's house last week. It's gotten slightly better all week, but if it doesn't improve in a few more days, I'll consider going to the doctor or the acupuncturist or shaman or something.

No comments: