Sunday, December 21, 2008

Year 2, Week 7 Wrapup

Fairly uneventful this week. The only real change of note is that I ate a ton. Most people overeat during the holidays, and I'm no exception. As recently as a couple of weeks ago I was thinking to myself, "I'll just eat the normal amounts I would always eat when Christmas comes around. I can't even imagine myself being tempted to the point where not doing so would prove difficult."

Turns out that I am a weak, weak man, and there are many of my favorite things to be had around Christmas, in many plentiful forms. This week included two big Christmas parties and many treats sitting around at work. Next week will be much of the same. Couple that with a sharp taper in the running schedule and I'm bound to see some significant reversal of the recent weight loss next week.

No comments: