Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week 11 Wrapup

I was sick a lot this week with the return of the cold/infection I had 2 weeks ago. I got some antibiotics in horse pill form on Thursday, though, and that should take care of it. My weight didn't go down after getting back from Mexico, but that's to be expected from the lack of exercise and my failure to completely give up my Mexican eating habits.

Our last student moved out this week, so that makes it unlikely that Becki and I will be able to go out running together, since no one will be around to watch the kids. Our only option would be to go in shifts, which is what we did Saturday.

I'm definitely failing this week, because I only ran twice, and I was pretty drained from being sick. I'd much rather repeat this week's exercise successfully than go on to the next week, because next week jumps up to 13 minute laps.

No comments: