Sunday, April 26, 2009

Year 2, Week 25 Wrapup

So, this week I did 4 on Tuesday, 6 on Wednesday, and 20 on Saturday. That's 30 for the week, which is not a whole lot, but is my highest weekly mileage since the middle of February.

I did the 20 miles with my cousins David and Jimmy, and I invited Carlos along again, too. As per usual for Carlos, he wanted to go quite a lot faster than what we could manage, and he took off after we had only gone about 5 miles. He ended up turning around a little earlier than we did, so he probably only did 18.5 miles total. But still, he probably finished a good 45 minutes ahead of us at least.

Our run was just fine, finishing in an average of 9:47/mile. We left at 5:00, so it wasn't too hot yet. We had to stop here and there for Dave to stretch out his knee, but never for more than a few seconds. We also ran into my dad on his bike on the trail, so he rode along and talked with us for a while. We also saw President Elmer from our stake presidency out on his bike as well.

No comments: